- Bridget E. – Thankful for successful surgery! Thank you to everyone who prayed!
GENERAL CHURCH MINISTRY CONCERNS
- That God would use our church to help believers find their ministry and serve Jesus.
- That God would use our church to faithfully equip the saints for ministry
- That God would use our church to reach the LOST in Fullerton
- Sunday morning studies (Rich, Caleb)
- Thursday night studies (Caleb)
- Elders (Steve Silagi, Bill Schwimmer, Paul Johnson, Tom Franz, Dave Dunagan, David Chang, Rich Cathers, Chris Burroughs, Caleb Beller)
- Jr. High School Group (Manuel & Jennifer Castro)
- Sr. High School Group (Daniel Grant)
- Thursday Night Pioneer Clubs (Sarah Cathers)
- For a permanent home/building for the church.
- Church Accounting Ministry (Debby Cathers, Steve Silagi, Lisa Schwimmer)
- Calvary Chapel Logos (our sister Spanish Fellowship – pastor Franklin Garcia)
- Monthly 2nd Harvest Food Outreach (Daniel Grant)
- The James Gang – addiction recovery ministry (Daniel Grant)
- Young Family Fellowship (Daniel & Laura Grant)
- Vision and direction for our church – staying on track with the Lord
- For our church to be marked by our love for Jesus, our dependence upon His grace, our love for one another, our study of God’s Word, and the power of His Spirit.
- Orange Hope Church (pastor Daniel Yi, our Korean church co-renter)
- Sunday Morning Children’s Ministry teachers (Nursery-Fifth grade)
- Operation Christmas Child (Robert Vasquez, Daniel Grant)
- Audio-Visual Ministry (Warren Fassbinder)
- Ushers/Parking Lot (Tom & Kathy Franz, Steve Silagi)
- Children’s Ministry (Sarah Cathers)
- Convalescent Outreach (Ron & Connie West)
- Guitar Class (Peter Bright)
- Searchlight Ministries (Our landlords – Pastor Mark, Larry, elders)
- Mexico Ministry (Manuel & Jennifer Castro)
- Helping Hands (Lisa Schwimmer)
- Church Secretaries (Laurie Dunagan, Lisa Schwimmer, Hannah Stewart)
- Couple-ship Connection (Greg and Lauren Bird)
- Ladies’ Ministry (Debby Cathers)
- Worship Ministries (David Cathers)
- Men’s Ministry (Dave Ritner)
- Coffee ministry (Daniel Grant)
- Servant School (Caleb Beller, Dave Ritner, Rich Cathers)
- College Group (Caleb & Kim Beller)
- Home Fellowships
- Jeff & Sonja Stewart (Josephine, Asher) – https://www.lavignemissions.
com/ – missionaries to France. Have just relocated to the town of Vernon, France. Have just planted a church there (Calvary Chapel Normandy). Learning the language. Raising support.
- Our Outreach Ministry – http://calvaryfullerton.org/
ministries/outreach/food- outreach/ – the next Monthly Food Outreach on December 15.
- Calvary Chapel Kirov – https://www.facebook.com/
CalvaryChapelKirovoChepetsk – pray for Pastor Alexi, his wife Natasha, children Ilya, Olesya, and Alexandra. The weekly Bible Study in Kirov on Sundays at noon. The outreach Bible Study going on in the neighboring city of Kirovo-chepetsk on Sundays at 4pm. Natasha’s dad has just been diagnosed with cancer.
- Jeff and Jenny Crandall – http://worshipcatalyst.com/ – serving with Worship Catalyst ministries. Mentoring worship leaders. Raising support.
- John & Jamie Kim (Joshua, Jeremiah, Joel) – http://www.yesdaddy.org/– A ministry to orphans on Jeju Island in South Korea. Their vision is to disciple older orphans and then send them as missionaries to places that others can’t go.
- Harvest Crusade – http://www.harvest.org/
crusades/ – (Greg Laurie, John Collins, Daniel Grant) – Wisdom for the leadership team. That God would use our church to reach lost people. For those who made decisions at the crusades.
- Fullerton ACT – http://fullertonact.org/ – churches in Fullerton collaborating to meet the needs of hurting people in the community.
- Mexico Outreach – http://calvaryfullerton.org/
ministries/outreach/missions/ – (Manuel & Jennifer Castro) – for God to use our church in the short term trips to Mexico. Next trip is scheduled for Dec. 1.
- Samaritan’s Purse – https://www.samaritanspurse.
org/ – (Franklin Graham, Robert Vasquez) global outreach to hurting people; Operation Christmas Child shoebox outreach in November.
- Rigo & Ruthy M. – for Tiffany, Tyler and our other kids.
- Tony M. – Jay, Beth, John, Chris, Sean, Tim & family
- Darnell S. – for Elijah, 14, says he doesn’t believe in God
- Daniel G. – for Doug
- Sean F. – for Sienna, that she accepts God into her heart and live her life for him.
- Dennis P. – for Michele, really needs Jesus.
- Ernie F. – for Shawna (friend Gary’s daughter), that her heart is softened, and she returns to the Lord.
- Alice B. – for my son, Fremio, and his wife Pam (Jewish)
- Laurie D. – for Chris, Gail, Jonathon, Janice, Marie
- Peter Bo. – for Lestat (son) and Christen (daughter)
- Peter Br. – for father Arlen, friend Shelly
- Rich – V., Jimmy
- Anonymous – for my girlfriend, Rachel, and her father, Stanley, that they will come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
SPECIFIC PRAYER REQUESTS
- Van & Susan H. – for Susan’s mom, Angie…in a convalescent hospital, not doing very well.
- Rigo & Ruthy M. – for R & R Business (a business we just started); for mom and her health; for my niece, Vanessa, who is getting married 11/24/18.
- Gri & Michael W. – both are being treated for cancer. Fatigue and insomnia have been a struggle.
- Ada & Ernie F. – for daughter Natalie (tongue cancer)… She’s having difficulty with the new mouth piece (pain, choking, panic attacks). The cancer is still in the nerve, but it has not spread.
- Gregg cancer, heart complications, recovery from stroke
- Tony & Becca M. – In the final stages to be approved for fostering and adoption after over a year. Home inspection and home study are complete. Please pray for the final written report, for the safety of the baby boy or girl that is in need of a secure, loving home, and for God’s will, wisdom, and guidance in our family through this process. Thank you!
- Genesis R. – for my brother, James, he seems to be struggling and is choosing to isolate himself, refusing help and support. He is lost and hurting.
- Cheryl D. – for better understanding of the Word and the desire to carry it out.
- Mary H. – for continued recovery from surgery. Also, that I get the job that I applied for, if it is the right one for me.
- Neil G. – has applied for SSD and praying it concludes without having to go to court.
- Heather W. – Peggy’s sister Dorothy is leaving the hospital & will be staying at Peggy’s house. Please pray for Peggy & Craig to be able to care for her.
- Rita C. – my friend, Peggy, has bone cancer.
- Tino P. – for the doctor to find something on the MRI so they can help with his knee pain.
- Laurie D. – for friend Sue T. who has had a reoccurrence of ovarian cancer and has now been diagnosed with breast cancer, too. Help with chemo side effects.
- Nicki B. – Diagnosed with a large, aggressive abdominal tumor. Starting treatment soon and asking the Lord to shrink or remove the tumor, so that the surgery might be less dangerous. Pray also for the family.
- Johanna L. – for my son’s health and development. For a healthy pregnancy and for it to go full term!
- Olivia H. – for Brandon S. He has rededicated his life to Jesus. He needs Jesus to help him deal with the flashbacks and nightmares. Doesn’t have many visitors and is very lonely. Next court date is in Nov 2018.
- Sandy G. – having chemo for cancer. Lots of pain.
- Gary E. – for my wife, Jessica. She has hardened her heart toward God and me. She refuses to heed the counsel of Godly friends, has left me, and filed for divorce. She is struggling with depression, anxiety etc. I have forgiven her and am convinced that God wants to heal our relationship.
- Peter Br. – my unemployment benefits will end next month and I need a job so I can keep my apartment. Pray also for my migraines to stop.
- Rita C. – for upcoming cataract surgery 12/5.
- Diane M. – for my husband, Bill, that he will get the help he needs for his PTSD, and please pray for mending of my broken heart. Thank you!
- Neil G. – for healing of shoulder and knee. Wisdom for the doctors to find the proper treatment. Also, he has trouble sleeping.
- Chris H. – for my cousin, Ray, and his wife, Bre, that Jesus heals Bre from her breast cancer and from the pain it has caused.
- Lynn B. – for our nation, Pastor Rich and his family, church members, church’s financial stability, and for my marriage and family. Prayers for the victims of the fires, the first responders, and the fire department. Prayers for all our veterans.
- Elinor W. – for healing and God’s direction. I have a spot on my brain and need a second MRI.
- Neil G. – (1) that our roof makes it through the winter. (2) applied for a new driver’s license and it was lost in the mail. Pray it doesn’t get into the wrong hands and that someone will return it.
- Bridget E. – for Brenda C. and family. Her mother is in hospice care in Las Vegas and Brenda has gone to be with her. Also, her daughter had surgery and is at Brenda’s house recovering.
- Margo R. – for my health and my upcoming doctor’s appointment to determine if I need another throat surgery.
- Sarah C. – for my grandpa, Louis (89yrs) … He’s not doing well. We’re worried he won’t make it to the holidays. Pray for wisdom and peace for my family as we prepare for the inevitable.
- Angela C. – that my family will cling to Jesus as their Lord.
- Heather W. – my friend of 38 years, Mariamma, passed away on 9/29 at home with her family. Pray for the family (4 children, 5 grandchildren, and husband of 50 years).
- Johanna L. – my brother is facing his Goliath during the immigration process to obtain legal status. Praying for God’s mercy and grace so that the obstacle he faces can be overcome. In the name of Jesus, Amen!
- Angela C. – for a good doctor’s appointment.
- Mariel G. – for my mother, Guadalupe. Pray for spiritual and physical healing.
- Rich C – For our service members protecting our country.
- Anonymous – my glaucoma is severe. Doctors say I’m going blind. May the LORD have mercy on me!
- Anonymous – Grateful & thankful for all the answered prayers for provision, healing and salvation gone unmentioned.
- Anonymous – my ex wife has moved and will not give me an address, so I can’t visit my daughter.
- Anonymous – for Sean H. because of continued health problems and drug use.
- Anonymous – for my Aunt Rena & Uncle Herb (heal their relationship and the pain in their hearts).
- Jonathan – for complete healing of left shoulder and liver.
We will keep your request on the list for at least two months, unless you notify the church of any changes or updates to the prayer requests.