For the week of 1/6/2020
- Ryan and Julie Gleason – https://pioneerbible.org/give/ryanandjuliegleason – getting ready to launch into southeast Asia to plant a church and translate the Bible into a language that currently has no Bible.
- Rod & Zuzana Thompson – https://crossculturemissions.com – working out of the Calvary Chapel in Montebelluna, Italy to establish a Bible College and equip future pastors and leaders throughout Europe.
- Samaritan’s Purse – https://www.samaritanspurse.org/ – (Franklin Graham, Robert Vasquez) global outreach to hurting people; Operation Christmas Child shoebox outreach in November.
- Mexico Outreach – http://calvaryfullerton.org/ministries/outreach/missions/ – (Manuel & Jennifer Castro) – for God to use our church in the short term trips to Mexico. Next trip is March 6-8.
- Harvest Crusade – http://www.harvest.org/crusades/ – (Greg Laurie, John Collins, Neil Groom) – Wisdom for the leadership team. That God would use our church to reach lost people. For those who made decisions at the crusades. Pray for the next Anaheim Crusade on August 7-9, 2020.
- Jeff and Jenny Crandall – http://worshipcatalyst.com/ – serving with Worship Catalyst ministries. Mentoring worship leaders around the country, focusing on church planters. Raising support.
- Jeff & Sonja Stewart (Josephine, Asher) – https://www.lavignemissions.com/ – missionaries to France. Have planted a church in the town of Vernon, France (L’Eglise Trouvée). Have settled into a new building to meet in. Learning the language. Raising support.
- John & Jamie Kim (Joshua, Jeremiah, Joel) – http://www.yesorphan.org/ – A ministry to orphans on Jeju Island in South Korea. Their vision is to disciple older orphans and then send them as missionaries to places that others can’t go.
- Our Outreach Ministry – http://calvaryfullerton.org/ministries/outreach/food-outreach/ – the next Monthly Food Outreach on January 18.
- Calvary Chapel Kirov – https://www.facebook.com/CalvaryChapelKirovoChepetsk – pray for Pastor Alexi, his wife Natasha, children Ilya, Olesya, and Alexandra. The weekly Bible Study in Kirov on Sundays at noon. The outreach Bible Study going on in the neighboring city of Kirovo-chepetsk on Sundays at 4pm.
It’s time for a “reset” of this section. Every couple of years we clear it out and ask you to resubmit your requests for those you are praying will be saved. It’s important that those in this section are really those that we all are regularly praying for.
Specific Prayer Requests
- Hannah S. (3/28/19) – For my sister Grace. Continued physical healing. Pray that she can find rest in this busy season of life (she works full time and goes to school full time). Pray that Jesus becomes more desirable to her.
- Ada & Ernie F. (11/11/18) – for daughter Natalie (tongue cancer). She’s having difficulty with the new mouthpiece (pain, choking, panic attacks). The cancer is still in the nerve, but it has not spread.
- Gri & Michael W. (9/17/17) – both are being treated for cancer. Fatigue and insomnia have been a struggle.
- Nicki B. (8/28/18) – Diagnosed with a large, aggressive abdominal tumor. Starting treatment soon and asking the Lord to shrink or remove the tumor, so that the surgery might be less dangerous. Pray also for the family.
- Rich (8/3/19) – For direction, open doors, and provision as the church prepares to relocate by 7/25/20.
- Gene T. (12/22/19)-Please pray for my son. Phillip, who is in the Army and going to Qatar the first week of January.
- Rich C (1/27/03) – For our service members protecting our country.
- Irene H. (1/5/20) -My sister went to be with the Lord! She was saved but her kids aren’t believers. Pray for comfort and salvation for Diana, Carlos, and Marty Martinez.
- Heather W. (1/5/20) -Friend Anna has both cold and flu and upper respiratory infection. Please pray for healing.
- Anonymous (1/5/20) -Please be with my dad during surgery, give me direction. Pray for Cindy & Frank, Marrisa, Jordan, Rose, my mom, sister, and dad.
- Robert J. (1/5/20) -For a sixteen year old gal named Abby who only has one lung, and that is starting to fail.
- Hannah S. (11/11/19)-Please pray for my health. I recently got some diagnoses from the doctor that are not favorable. Pray that I can get more answers as we do more tests. and that we can find a treatment plan.
- Lori B. (7/21/19)-Please pray for my sister, Donna, she is living with a quarter of a lung and having complications breathing. She has COPD and Emphysema. Now back at home under hospice care.
- Anonymous (12/21/18) – my glaucoma is severe. Doctors say I’m going blind. May the LORD have mercy on me! The doctor is now concerned because it looks like my right eye had a retina detached, but it healed itself. I keep seeing through prisms in the right eye as well.
- Gregg (10/1/16) – cancer, heart complications, recovery from stroke.
- Rosalie B. (9/24/19)-For June Petit, has cancer in advanced stages. Pray for healing.
- Olivia H. (8/20/19) – Please pray for Brandon S; he has been at Theo Lacy for almost 2 years. His next court date is February 14, 2020. Pray for God’s will and peace during this time.
General Church Ministry Concerns
- Coffee ministry (Daniel Grant)
- Men’s Ministry (Dave Ritner)
- Worship Ministries (David Cathers)
- Women’s Ministry (Kim Beller)
- Guitar Class (Peter Bright)
- Children’s Ministry (Sarah Cathers)
- Sunday morning studies (Caleb)
- Searchlight Ministries (Our landlords – Pastor Mark, elders)
- Young Family Fellowship (Daniel & Laura Grant)
- Sr. High School Group (Daniel Grant)
- Jr. High School Group (Manuel & Jennifer Castro)
- Thursday Night Kids Club (Sarah Cathers)
- The James Gang – addiction recovery ministry (Daniel Grant)
- For our church to be marked by our love for Jesus, our dependence upon His grace, our love for one another, our study of God’s Word, and the power of His Spirit.
- Helping Hands (Noah & Becky Fredrickson)
- Home Fellowships/Connect Groups (Caleb Beller)
- Convalescent Outreach (Ron & Connie West, Peter Bright)
- Orange Hope Church (pastor Daniel Yi, our Korean church co-renters)
- Audio-Visual Ministry (Brandon Robertson, Felipe Castillo)
- For a permanent home/building for the church. We will need to move from current property by 7/25/20
- Mexico Ministry (Manuel & Jennifer Castro)
- Elders (Steve Silagi, Paul Johnson, Tom Franz, CJ Del Balso, David Chang, Rich Cathers, Art Cardenas, Chris Burroughs, Lyle Burley, Caleb Beller)
- Ushers/Parking Lot (Tom & Kathy Franz, David Chang)
- College Group (Caleb & Kim Beller)
- Couple-ship Connection (Greg and Lauren Bird)
- Church Accounting Ministry (Ramzey Mansour, Steve Silagi, Hannah Stewart)
- Vision and direction for our church – staying on track with the Lord
- That God would use our church to help believers find their ministry and serve Jesus.
- That God would use our church to faithfully equip the saints for ministry
- That God would use our church to reach the LOST in Fullerton
- Monthly 2nd Harvest Food Outreach (Daniel Grant)
- Servant School (Caleb Beller, Rich Cathers)
- Calvary Chapel Logos (our sister Spanish Fellowship – pastor Franklin Garcia)
- Sunday Morning Children’s Ministry teachers (Nursery-Fifth grade)
- Church Secretary (Hannah Stewart, Tiffany Mansour)
- Operation Christmas Child (Robert Vasquez, Daniel Grant)
We will keep your request on the list for at least two months, unless you notify the church of any changes or updates to the prayer requests.