For the week of 6/20/2022
1. Daniel G. – (6/13/22) Thank you to all those who have been praying faithfully for baby Jessica (Stephen and Megan’s baby) she is home and doing better than every expectation of the doctors. Pray for strong bones, good sleep, and continued support.
2. Jobanna L. – (6/13/22) Praise the Lord, the caretaker of the dogs that attacked my puppy paid the vet bill. Puppy is doing good to the glory of God. So thankful to be able to enjoy His creatures. God bless that person for being responsible.
3. Jobanna L. – (6/6/22) Praise report. Thank you for the prayers, our drive to see our son was safe and we had fun meeting and walking Balboa Park. All glory to God.
4. Cindy – (6/20/22) Thank you for your prayers for my one-year-old niece, Maddie. She and her grandparents are now covid free and she can now be home with her parents and brother.
5. Mariel G. – (6/20/22) Praise report! Jake’s symptoms of what he felt might have been strep is not. He’s feeling better. Thank you, Jesus!
6. Mariel G. – (6/20/22) Praise report! Our brethren Peters fever has broken. Please continue to pray and ask our Jesus to give him rest and relieve his throat.
1. Calvary Chapel Kirov – https://www.facebook.com/CalvaryChapelKirovoChepetsk – pray for Pastor Alexi, his wife Natasha, and children Ilya, Olesya, and Alexandra. The weekly Bible Study in Kirov on Sundays at noon. Because of the war in Ukraine, it has been difficult to send our regular support to Alexi in Russia. There is an open door, but it’s only open a crack. Pray for a bigger door to open.
2. Our Outreach Ministry – pray for direction and open doors as we develop ministries that will impact Fullerton, including the feeding of school district families in need. We are calling this initiative “Serve Fullerton”.
3. Jeff and Jenny Crandall – https://www.arizonaschoolofworship.com/ – leading a School of Worship in Arizona.
4. Mexico Outreach – http://calvaryfullerton.org/ministries/outreach/missions/ – (Manuel & Jennifer Castro) – for God to use our church in the short-term trips to Mexico.
5. Harvest Crusade – http://www.harvest.org/crusades/ – (Greg Laurie, John Collins) – Wisdom for the leadership team. That God would use our church to reach lost people.
6. Southeast Asia – https://pioneerbible.org – We are supporting a young couple in a nation in Southeast Asia to plant a church and translate the Bible into a language that currently has no Bible. They are in a country that is hostile to Christians, so for the sake of security, we won’t be using their names. But you can pray.
7. Samaritan’s Purse – https://www.samaritanspurse.org/ – (Franklin Graham) global outreach to hurting people; Operation Christmas Child shoebox outreach in November.
8. Victor & Sonia Mayoral – https://sojournersmission.com/ – Victor and Sonia head Sojourners Missions, which works with orphans and churches in the Rosarito area of Mexico. We team with them when we do our Mexico outreaches.
9. Jeff & Sonja Stewart (Josephine, Asher) – https://www.lavignemissions.com/ – missionaries to France. Have planted a church in the town of Vernon, France, église Sel et Lumière (Salt and Light Church). They have merged with another church that didn’t have a pastor. Jeff is now preaching in French without a translator. Raising support.
10. Rod & Zuzana Thompson – https://crossculturemissions.com – working out of the Calvary Chapel in Montebelluna, Italy to establish a Bible College and equip future pastors and leaders throughout Europe and Africa.
It’s time to do our “reset” of this section. We do this every couple of years. We want to make sure that you are praying along with us for those who need Jesus. If you had folks in this section, just resubmit them to the church.
1. Rich (5/13/22) – Jimmy
2. Anonymous – (5/9/22) Salvation request for Keith V.
SPECIFIC PRAYER REQUESTS
1. Ada& Ernie F. – (6/13/22) Prayers please for daughter Natalie. As she’s in Houston @ MDA Anderson for important follow up appts. There’s been some concerns on recent scans.
2. Kevin & Michelle – (6/4/21) for their son and his family on the mission field with an unreached Muslim people group. Pray for wisdom, protection, and guidance.
3. Genesis R. – (4/25/22) Please pray for my family and I as I re-enter treatment. Another tumor was found, and the cancer is back. For wisdom for my doctors, peace for my children, strength and endurance for my husband and myself. We know God provided once; He can do it again.
4. Mary F. – (4/4/22) Please pray for pastors and church leaders in Ukraine targeted by the Russian military. May the doors open to preach the gospel and may God protect them. May both Ukrainian and Russians come to know Christ.
5. Stephanie G. – (4/5/20) Please continue to pray for my husband Lon that his Parkinson’s disease does not get any worse. Thank you.
6. Jake G – (5/30/22) For mom’s friend Vanessa went to work today because supervisor wanted to talk. She thought promotion but she thinks means to terminate. Still in shock. Prayer for Gods peace and calm to her heart and soul. She’s in tears.
7. Jobanna L. – (5/30/22) Need prayers for myself on regards to an art teaching position that I was recommended to check out. Asking for the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, and favor.
8. Neil G. – (5/30/22) Elaine, my wife, just tested C19+. I’m ok but will test on Fri. Prayers please.
9. Peter B. – (5/30/22) Pray for the families who lost children, for their friends, and relatives enduring such horrible pain and suffering. Pray for the Uvalde community as it mourns this evil loss. Pray for our Nation to repent and bring God back into schools as the Texas Governor opined. Pray for the brave Border Enforcement officials who stopped the rampage and all law enforcement touched by this evil tragedy. Pray this gets our country to finally focus on Mental Health needs.
10. Peter B. – (5/30/22) Pray for guidance and direction with 9am job interview tomorrow.
11. Jobanna L. – (6/13/22) Please help me pray for the Lord’s traveling mercies for my sailor son, as he will be driving his vehicle from CA to the East Coast. Thank you in
12. Peter B. – (6/13/22) Prayers for him as he was exposed to Covid. Prayers for his safety and his neighbors.
13. Peter B. – (6/13/22) Would appreciate your prayers. I am visiting my sister for her 50th wedding anniversary tomorrow. My 91-year-old father is here too. This may be my last time for a serious conversation about salvation. I prayed last night that I would have a chance to talk to my father about Jesus, this weekend and we are going to spend the afternoon alone with him starting at noon. Please pray God quickens my mind and for His gentle Wisdom. (Matt 10:16) Also stop the devil’s interference, I suddenly am feeling a migraine attack.
14. Peter B. – (6/13/22) Woke with migraine today. Please pray this migraine goes away and for job interview tomorrow. Also for traveling mercy as I fly up to Washington state at noon on Thursday for my sisters 50th wedding anniversary.
15. Queta P. – (6/13/22) Prayer because she was in a car accident yesterday. Feels very sore and is in urgent care today. Prayers for recovery
16. Steve T. – (6/13/22) is requesting prayers for nausea and severe stomach pain post cancer surgery
17. Becky F. – (6/6/22) Please lift my oldest sister (85) up in prayer. She’s in the hospital with severe stomach pain. Thank you. Blessings.
18. Daniel G. – (6/6/22) Cousin Janell B. is in the ER with intense leg pain, and they can’t figure out what is causing it. Pray for healing and peace please.
19. Donna E. – (6/6/22) please keep my brother and his wife in prayer please. They just told us today that they lost their baby and we’re honestly devastated!!
20. Gene T. – (6/6/22) son Phillip has Covid 19, pray for a swift recovery and daughter-in-law Clara has tested positive for C-19. Please Pray for their healing and recovery soon.
21. Kyleen S. – (6/6/22) Update on brother -in-law, Jerry. Home from hospital today (6/3), but not w/o several health issues. Congestive Heart Failure being most prominent over the Parkinson’s. Please pray for God’s will & for my sister. This has been very hard on her for quite a long time. Thank you. God Bless.
22. Lori B. – (6/6/22) I ask for prayer for my brother-in-law, Greg B. last week. I just want to update you on his ongoing recovery. He’s out of the hospital and was transferred to a rehabilitation facility. His condition is he’s still experiencing paralysis on his left side, and he lost his eyesight in his left eye. Please continue praying for his recovery. As for his siblings can you please pray for the removal of pride and replace it with love and to reunite as a family from our LORD. I graciously and humbly appreciate you all.
23. Mariel G. – (6/6/22) Update on my friend Vanessa: She may be able to keep her job. Since she’s pregnant she needs the insurance and in keeping her job, will help her husband continue his studies in lieu of putting them on hold. Thank you for praying brethren.
24. Mariel G. – (6/6/22) Travel mercies and Gods protection for my sister, husband and sons. They’re going to Michoacan, town never visited. For safe arrival and return.
25. Peter B. – (6/6/22) Woke with migraine today. Please pray this migraine goes away and for job interview tomorrow. Also, for traveling mercy as I fly up to Washington state at noon on Thursday for my sisters 50th wedding anniversary.
26. Tino P. – (6/6/22) Our grandson Ezekiel has an important doctor’s appointment tomorrow. We are praying for positive results. God, please do your will.
27. Nicki B. – (8/28/18) Diagnosed with an abdominal tumor. Asking the Lord to shrink or remove the tumor, so that any surgery might be less dangerous. Pray also for the family. Her MS has also been flaring up.
28. Rich – (10/11/20) a friend, Pastor Steve – his daughter Nicole (31yrs old) has been diagnosed with cancer.
29. Gregg – (4/1/20) cancer, heart complications, recovery from stroke, depression.
30. Rich – (3/7/22) Continue to pray for Pastor Caleb and the folks he’s working with as they work to help refugees in Ukraine. Pray for wisdom, open doors, and protection.
31. Caleb – (5/21/22) for pastor Graydon Jessup – Has gone through chemo treatments for cancer since 7/21. Cancer is in remission. Pray for complete restoration.
32. Ernie – (6/6/21) for daughter Natalie, continuing recovery from cancer in her tongue.
33. Marcia- (6/13/22) Prayers for a longtime friend who has just been diagnosed with lung cancer and brain lesions. May God grant her, her husband, and friends’ peace as the doctors assess what the next steps are for her.
34. Olivia – (3/21/21) For Brandon – some praise! The jails are open for visits. His father will be able to see him once a month.
35. Rich – (1/27/03) For our service men and women protecting our country.
36. Rich – (7/29/20) for my cousin’s son Charles, 37, diagnosed with hereditary gastric cancer.
37. Cindy – (6/13/22) just found out that Maddie’s grandparents and uncle are positive for covid.
38. Mariel- (6/6/22) For my Member Ms. Mc Cullough. She is going through financial difficulties. She is a true warrior of the Lord because she knows God is in control. Prayer for her continued faith and trust. Prayer her finances will come through so she can pay her bills.
39. Mariel- (6/13/22) For my Member Judith T. She is going through an ugly divorce. For God’s grace and peace during these difficult times.
40. Anonymous – (5/30/22) Please pray for God’s provision. I am negative in my bank account and won’t have enough to pay my bills this month.
41. Caleb – (6/13/22) Please be praying for Pastor Caleb as he tested positive for Covid this week; pray for a quick recovery and for it not to pass to any of the other family members.
42. Cindy – (6/13/22) please lift my 1yr old niece Maddie up. She woke with a fever today and tested positive for covid. Thank you, prayer warriors.
43. Hannah- (6/13/22) Please pray for me, I’ve been having pretty bad anxiety attacks that are affecting my health. Pray for peace. Thank you
44. Caleb – (10/4/20) Prayer request for my friend Brad whose cancer has aggressively returned, they don’t know where it is yet. Prayers for healing and strength and the Lord to do a physical and spiritual miracle in this season.
45. Mariel G.- (6/6/22) Prayer for my son Jake who’s graduated College. May the Lord lead Him where He wants Jake to go, according to His will. May he never go astray and may Jesus keep Satan far away from him. Thank you.
46. Gus G.- (6/13/22) Prayers for his dad, Octavio, as he is in the ICU with pneumonia in his lungs. Prayers for a speedy recovery and his overall health.
47. Daniel G.- (6/20/22) Please be praying for Frank W. He caught a virus (non-Covid) and is not feeling well! Pray for strength and a swift recovery.
48. Tino P. – (6/20/22) Please pray with me to overcome this chronic pain in my left hip. Also, for the wounds on my legs to heal so I can have my hip surgery.
49. Peter B.- (6/20/22) Praise Report: My 91 yr. old father knows Jesus as his Lord! I’ve prayed for his salvation for over 50 years. It happened over time through a gradual process. He needs prayer for hunger to read the word.
50. Crystal T. – (6/20/22) Please pray for me. I’m at ST. Jude’s hospital. Had a stroke
51. Mariel G. – (6/20/22) For my friend Vanessa. She has started the new employment process with city of Riverside. Current employer had decided she needed to return to office where she felt a dismissal coming. Now things have shifted. She’s asking Gods guidance for which job to stay at.
52. Tino P. -(6/20/22) Please pray for my wounds on my legs that haven’t healed. This is what is keeping me from the hip surgery
53. Ernie F. – (6/20/22) Please keep my friend Gerardo in prayer he tested positive for Covid yesterday. Also, special prayer for my good friend Joseph Santana and his family his son Joseph Santana Jr. he was one of the police officers That ended their watch on June 14. An El Monte police officers. Both him and his Veteran partner we’re gun down… keep all his family in prayer during this difficult time
54. Ada and Ernie F. – (6/20/22) Update on Natalie. Doctors are monitoring a few more growths in her jaw & lung. Scans revealed a mini stroke. She is having issues opening her mouth. She has minimal movement in her jaw. Continued prayers please for her team of doctors’ current treatment. We leave it all in our Lord’s hands & the doctors’ abilities to find what will work for her right now. She’s strong. The good thing is, she had put on some weight. Prayers for us too please.
55. Becky P. – (6/20/22) Please pray for Lori B.’s sister’s heart will be softened and that in her desperation of her last moments right now she will call out to our Father in heaven and receive Jesus in her heart right now.
GENERAL CHURCH MINISTRY CONCERNS
1. GriefShare (Neil Groom)
2. The James Gang – addiction recovery ministry (Daniel Grant)
3. Helping Hands (Noah & Becky Fredrickson)
4. Mexico Ministry (Manuel & Jennifer Castro)
5. Sunday morning studies (Caleb Beller)
6. Thursday Night Study (Daniel Grant)
7. Operation Christmas Child (Daniel Grant)
8. Church Accounting Ministry (Ramzey Mansour, Chris Burroughs)
9. Women’s Ministry (Kim Beller)
10. Men’s Ministry (Caleb Beller, Manuel Castro, David Menkel)
11. Connect Groups (Greg Bird)
12. Servant School (Rich Cathers)
13. Children’s Ministry (Sarah Cathers)
14. Worship Ministries (David Cathers)
15. Vision and direction for our church – staying on track with the Lord
16. Ushers/Parking Lot (Franklin Garcia)
17. Serve Fullerton (Franklin Garcia)
18. Spanish Fellowship (Franklin Garcia)
19. Sewing Seeds (Toni Gray)
20. Sr. High School Group (Daniel Grant)
21. Jr. High School Group (Manuel & Jennifer Castro)
22. For a permanent home/building for the church.
23. College Ministry (Jered Johnson)
24. Sunday Morning Children’s Ministry teachers (Nursery-Fifth grade)
25. Elders (David Menkel, Neil Groom, David Chang, David Cathers, Rich Cathers, Art Cardenas, Chris Burroughs, Caleb Beller)
26. Church Office (Genesis Robertson)
27. Audio-Visual Ministry (Brandon Robertson)
28. For our church to be marked by our love for Jesus, our dependence upon His grace, our love for one another, our study of God’s Word, and the power of His Spirit.
29. That God would use our church to faithfully equip the saints for ministry.
30. That God would use our church to help believers find their ministry and serve Jesus.
31. That God would use our church to bring LOST people to Jesus.
We will keep your request on the list for at least one month unless you notify the church of any changes or updates to the prayer requests.