For the week of 11/27/2023
GENERAL CHURCH MINISTRY CONCERNS
1. Audio-Visual Ministry (Brandon Robertson)
2. Children’s Ministry (Sarah Cathers)
3. Church Accounting Ministry (Ramzey Mansour, Chris Burroughs)
4. Church Office (Genesis Robertson)
5. College Ministry (Jared Johnson)
6. Connect Groups (Greg Bird)
7. Elders (David Menkel, Neil Groom, David Chang, David Cathers, Art Cardenas, Chris Burroughs, Caleb Beller; Franklin Garcia)
8. For a permanent home/building for the church.
9. For our church to be marked by our love for Jesus, our dependence upon His grace, our love for one another, our study of God’s Word, and the power of His Spirit.
10. Helping Hands (Noah & Becky Fredrickson)
11. Jr. High/ Senior High School Group (Joshua Fuentes)
12. Men’s Ministry (David Menkel, Manuel Castro)
13. Mexico Ministry (Manuel & Jennifer Castro)
14. Operation Christmas Child (Carlos & Mary Fuentes)
15. Serve Fullerton/ Spanish Ministry (Franklin Garcia)
16. Sewing Seeds (Toni Gray)
17. Spanish Fellowship (Franklin Garcia)
18. Sunday morning studies (Caleb Beller)
19. Sunday Morning Children’s Ministry teachers (Nursery-Fifth grade)
20. That God would use our church to faithfully equip the saints for ministry.
21. That God would use our church to help believers find their ministry and serve Jesus.
22. That God would use our church to bring LOST people to Jesus.
23. The James Gang – addiction recovery ministry
24. Thursday Night Study (Caleb Beller)
25. Ushers/Parking Lot (Franklin Garcia)
26. Vision and direction for our church – staying on track with the Lord.
27. Women’s Ministry (Kim Beller, Toni Gray)
28. Worship Ministries (David Cathers)
1. Calvary Chapel Kirov – https://www.facebook.com/CalvaryChapelKirovoChepetsk – pray for Pastor Alexi, his wife Natasha, and children Ilya, Olesya, and Alexandra. The weekly Bible Study in Kirov on Sundays at noon. Because of the war in Ukraine, it has been difficult to send our regular support to Alexi in Russia. Pray for a door to open.
2. Harvest Crusade – http://www.harvest.org/crusades/ – (Greg Laurie, John Collins) – Wisdom for the leadership team. That God would use our church to reach lost people. Next Crusade at Angels Stadium is being planned for November 5-6.
3. Jeff & Sonja Stewart (Josephine, Asher) – https://www.lavignemissions.com/ – missionaries to France. Have planted a church in the town of Vernon, France, église Sel et Lumière (Salt and Light Church). They have merged with another church that didn’t have a pastor. Jeff is now preaching in French without a translator. Raising support.
4. Jeff and Jenny Crandall – https://www.arizonaschoolofworship.com/ – leading the Arizona School of Worship.
5. Mexico Outreach – http://calvaryfullerton.org/ministries/outreach/missions/ – (Manuel & Jennifer Castro) – for God to use our church in the short-term trips to Mexico.
6. Our Outreach Ministry – pray for direction and open doors as we develop ministries that will impact Fullerton, including the feeding of school district families in need and mentoring “at risk” youth. We are calling this initiative “Serve Fullerton”.
7. Rod & Zuzana Thompson – https://crossculturemissions.com – working out of the Calvary Chapel in Montebelluna, Italy to establish a Bible College and equip future pastors and leaders throughout Europe and Africa.
8. Samaritan’s Purse – https://www.samaritanspurse.org/ – (Franklin Graham) global outreach to hurting people; Operation Christmas Child shoebox outreach in November.
9. Southeast Asia – https://pioneerbible.org – We are supporting a young couple in a nation in Southeast Asia to plant a church and translate the Bible into a language that currently has no Bible. They are in a country that is hostile to Christians, so for the sake of security, we won’t be using their names. But you can pray.
10. Victor & Sonia Mayoral – https://sojournersmission.com/ – Victor and Sonia head Sojourners Missions, which works with orphans and churches in the Rosarito area of Mexico. We team with them when we do our Mexico outreaches.
SPECIFIC PRAYER REQUESTS
1. Mary F. – (8-28-23) Please pray for Kevin (Joshua’s childhood friend) who has cancer. Undergoing Chemo and radiation treatment. He is 17 years old.
2. Dale and Marion G. -(3-20-23) Please pray for my mom, Dee, she is in the last stages of lung disease. I rejoice that she knows the Lord. For Jerry who has not accepted God that he will come to the Lord! Thank you, Marion & Dale.
3. Kimmy- (11-28-22) Prayers for her mom, she was just diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
4. Nicki B. – (8-28-18) Diagnosed with an abdominal tumor. Asking the Lord to shrink or remove the tumor, so that any surgery might be less dangerous. Pray also for the family. Her MS has also been flaring up.
5. Brissa R. – (8-21-23) Be praying for the church in Pakistan. They are facing a lot of persecution.
6. Olivia – (8-19-22) For Brandon – has been in jail now for five years, still waiting for a trial. Pray for competent lawyers and for Brandon’s heart.
7. Ernie F. – (11-20-23) Please pray for my wife she was involved in a five-car pileup on the freeway for peace tranquility to be able to get everyone’s info and speak to the officer when he gets there so much going on. She is NOT injured but is still shaken. Thank you.
8. Ernie F. – (11-20-23) Please pray for my wife Ada that’s at the hospital right now with tingling Sensations in her arm started to check something in the cabinet at work and became dizzy. Thank you.
9. Rich – (1-27-03) For our service men and women protecting our country.
10. Peter Br.- (11-13-23) Pray this sinus headache/migraine goes away and sciatica in my back and right leg stops so I can sleep without pain.
11. Mary F. – (11-13-23) Please pray for Nayeli. She’s in the ER with a fever and vomiting.
12. Mariel G.- (11-13-23) For my mother Lupita. She’s prediabetic and has high cholesterol. We got blood results today. May our Gracious Lord help her curb urges for sweets and junk food and the medicines the doctor prescribed not have negative side effects. May Jesus wonderful, cure her. Thank you.
13. Caleb B. – (11-13-23) Update; praise report from Jim H. — “Thank you for all the prayers. After all the tests I am all clear and they are sending me home! God is so good.”
14. Caleb B. – (11-13-23) For my friend Joe A. — he is asking for prayer for “my Aunt Rachel and her children and grandchildren. She is not doing well is entering hospice.”
15. Barbara D. – (11-13-23) Please pray for my brother James L. has many challenges that he is currently facing and prayers for his wife Christine facing medical issues as well. Thank you.
16. Barbara D. – (11-13-23) Please pray for Marylin B. running test to see if cancer has returned thank you.
17. Ada F. – (11-13-23) Prayers please for daughter Natalie as she is scheduled for surgery on Jan 18. Praying for complete healing of this beast! For mom, still in hospital. For brother-in-law, John, who has several doctors’ appointments the next few days for some health issues, for my sister to have the strength to help him get through this. Prayers for my friend Michelle’s husband, who has severe health concerns. Trusting in our Lord, thank you.
18. Becky F. – (12-12-22) Please pray for our family friend, Nisrine, who was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Blessings.
19. Stephanie G. – (4-5-20) Please continue to pray for my husband Lon that his Parkinson’s disease does not get any worse. Thank you.
20. Peter Br. -(11-6-23) Please pray the pain from pinched sciatica stops and that it doesn’t interfere with scheduled surgery on left eye on Thursday.
21. Barbara D.-(11-6-23) Update please pray for Evan’s family he passed away this morning mother name Eleanor B. Pray for his children, grandchildren, and wife. Thank you.
22. Irene H. – (10-3-22) I would like prayer for my cousin Lee with stage 4 cancer.
23. Hannah S. — (10-2-23) This morning the hospital called to tell me my grandpa passed away in his sleep, I’m just really overwhelmed so please be praying.
24. Peter Br.— (11-6-23) Update from her daughter Jennifer: “Rozalie is doing better every day! She is still at Kaiser Hospital but not sure how long it will take before going to another facility after being discharged from the hospital. Thank you for all your prayers!”
25. Heather W.— (11-6-23) Prayer request one of my clients just passed away GV he was 92. His whole family is here kids, grandkids, aunts, and cousins. Please be praying for peace and grace. He was an Indian citizen with an IEM Indian Evangelical mission in South India. Be preparing the organization for the whole situation as they lost their leader. God bless!
26. Neil G. – (1-2-23) Please pray for my son-in-law’s Aunt Bonnie as she is currently in stage 4 Renal Failure. She’s being prepared to start dialysis to try and cleanse her blood and get her kidney function back up.
27. Peter Br. — (11-13-23) Rozalie has been in the hospital since Nov. 10 because of low oxygen levels. This is the second time this has happened since her stroke a month ago. Please keep her daughter Jennifer and sister Dawnmarie in your prayers too.
28. Ada F. – (11-13-23) Good morning church family, thank you for your continued prayers for my brother-in-law John & my sister Libby they did procedure yesterday evening. He now has a pacemaker they’re saying he should be good & well enough for the surgery on his C2 & c3 (neck) today at noon continued prayers please for his healing for the doctors’ abilities. Pray for our Lord’s grace & mercy.
29. Peter Br. — (11-20-23) Please pray my Christian neighbor who went to the ER at noon today, he is pallid and feeling horrible.
30. Caleb B.— (11-20-23) my friend Matt R. — his wife had to have an emergency delivery of their baby. Baby Lenox was born just about 1lb and will stay in the NICU please be praying for the parents as they navigate this journey.
31. Peter Br.— (11-20-23) Please pray for Safety and Protection on Nov 14 as largest gathering of Jewish Americans history in Washington DC. They will be praying for Israel and demonstrating support for their homeland. Pray God protects this gathering of Jews from attack by Muslims in the US.
32. Steve S.- (10-10-22) Please pray for me, my wife left me after 41 years of marriage. Need prayer.
33. Peter B. – (10-9-23) Please pray for Israel, 5,000 rockets shot into southern Israel, Hamas terrorists have invaded. Almost 100 Israelis dead, over 800 civilians wounded, according to Christian Broadcast Network News. Please pray for Israeli women and children being violated by terrorists and taken hostage in Palestine.
34. Paul F. (2-3-23) -Please pray for my three children as they are struggling with a homosexual lifestyle, that this stronghold may be broken in their lives.
35. Joe H. – (11-13-23) Please pray for Joshua my 10yr old son who has a lumbar puncture with chemo scheduled for 2pm today. Praying for clear results of that fluid and hopefully he’ll get to come home this evening if he’s doing well.
36. Joe H — (11-6-23) Yesterday we received an update on Josh (10) They found leukemia cells now in his bone marrow. He was admitted yesterday, and he’ll start re-induction, (which is one month of hard chemo to try and clear it out). From there we will see if immunotherapy is still an option, or if he’ll need a bone marrow transplant. Josh has a bone marrow test today at 1:40pm to see if there is a mutation of the original leukemia cells. Please join me in praying there isn’t, and he can still do the immunotherapy with the T cell infusion.
37. Christie R. – (3-6-23) Prayers for 2-month-old Darius. He is struggling to gain weight. Prayers for his parents, Adam, and Teresa, as they navigate the doctors. Prayers for a miracle. That they would be filled with the Holy Spirit and protected from the enemy. This family is so special to me as Dave married them years ago. Thanks.
38. Peter Br. -(11-20-23) Please pray for 88 yr. old Cecile, who has Covid.
39. Ada F. – (11-20-23) Great News! He made it! The surgery was a success! It took longer than expected. The surgeon said he’s doing well but expected him to be in a considerable amount of pain for several days. In the meantime, we can all take a deep breath & relax a bit. God is Great! From my sister, thank you.
40. Emergency Prayer Request from James Gang- (11-27-23) For 11 yr. old Angela, (Kimber’s daughter) who is very sick with an unknown viral infection/pneumonia and has been in hospital for 4 days now. Also, Angela has not been diagnosed yet for an unknown cause of autoimmune disorder that has made her sick very often over the past 4 years. Angela and her mother are Christians, her dad, Gary, is suffering from terminal illness and does not know Jesus. They live in Florida.
41. David M. — (11-27-23) Prayer request for my son, Jonathan, deployed in the Middle East. He re-injured his back and separately fractured his wrist. Please pray for healing. Due to delays he is unable to get surgery on his hand. Please pray for a full recovery and full use of his hand and wrist.
42. Joe H. — (11-27-23) Praise report / update —Labs came back at 1:29, so he’s avoided PICU. Next labs will be at 5:30 pm and they’re hoping he holds onto the sodium if not he’ll get another sodium infusion. Thank the team for prayers and praying he keeps trending upward.
43. Hamlin Family — (11-27-23) Prayers for Joshua (10) who has been in the ICU battling (Leukemia) his levels have been down and if we don’t see a change in this next batch of results, he will be moved PICU — praying for a breakthrough with these next set of results which should be out any time.
44. Heather W. – (11-27-23) It’s Heather praise report they took care of Charlie’s kidney stone, and he went home on Thursday, but he did catch a cold. Please praying for healing for him and his wife Pam. God bless.
We will keep your request on the list for at least one month unless you notify the church of any changes or updates to the prayer requests.