The Men’s Ministry is led by Dave Ritner
- Monday nights, 7:00 p.m. – Dave Ritner leads a Bible Study. The study meets at the church in the Calvary Sanctuary. Childcare is provided on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month (when the Ladies’ are meeting as well).
Check out the campus map/schedule to see where we meet.
- Saturday Breakfasts – Men’s breakfasts are on the first Saturday of each month. 9:00 am in the meeting room.
- Easter Breakfast – each year the men host the annual Easter Breakfast. They’ll cook a great breakfast for both Calvary Chapel and Friends in Christ Church and have it ready by the end of the annual Easter Sunrise Service. Great fellowship for all. Great food!
- Construction Projects – when we become aware of a need in the church, the men from the Monday night study offer their talents to help where need. Wheelchair ramps, auto repair, stove installation …
- Men’s Retreat – Each year the men take a weekend to get away and seek the Lord. Our 2017 retreat is scheduled for March 24-26 at Idyllwild Pines Conference Center. We have lots of fun and share in Bible study, prayer, small groups and great food.